Saturday, 14 May 2016

RAINBOW SNIPPET - May 14-15

For more tantalising snippets from a whole host of authors, see the Rainbow Snippets Facebook group, you won't regret it. There are Snippets to suit every reader.

Life is a little less hectic this weekend, so I should be able to manage my Snip a lot better. We're still on Chapter Three of Coins Not Accepted: Gramps performs the introductions...

"Good. No one knows Miles is here, either, so..." He paused thoughtfully. "Hm. Proper introductions are in order, I think, then I'll open the emergency link. I present my grandson, Miles Westerman Carter." He gave Allan a semi-formal bow. "Miles, this is Prince Allan, youngest child of the Wyvern Throne." Yes, he definitely didn't approve of this uninvited guest.

"The in disgrace youngest child," Allan said, his voice light. "Also known as Allan Landless."

"Good grief." Miles sighed and shook his head. "This is Alice Through The Looking-Glass insane."

~ * ~

I've also doing Throwback Thursday, featuring a longer excerpt from a novel from my backlist, so if you'd like to read a few more than six lines of my fiction, check the excerpt from STARFALL in the previous post below.




No comments:

Post a Comment